Ms. Lily Pay
Title: Lab Manager
Lily was Sr. Scientist in industry start up company in Nanotechnology field for more than 10 years.
Hobbies: badminton, table tennis, walking, video recording, and clay.
Dr. Yilei Wu
Years in group: 2017-2021 (Postdoc), Research Staff Scientist (2021-current)
Ph.D. Institution and Major: Northwestern University, IL; Chemistry
Advisors: Professor Michael Wasielewski and Professor Sir Fraser Stoddart
Research Interests: Design, synthesis and application of small molecules, oligomers and polymers for organic electronics.
Hobbies: photography, food, watching Netflix, traveling
E-mail: yileiwu at stanford.edu
Dr. Jeffrey B.-H. Tok
- Senior Research Scientist/Engineer
- Director, Uytengsu Teaching Center
- Manager, Soft and Hybrid Materials Facility, Stanford Shared Nano Facilities
- Link to School of Engineering website
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Biochemistry and Bioorganic Chemistry), 1997-1999
- The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, Ph.D. (Bioorganic Chemistry), 1992-1996
- The University of Washington, Seattle, WA, B.Sc. (Chemistry & Biochemistry), 1989-1992